Derby Clothing Private Limited is committed to protecting any personal information that we may receive while you access our website.
We only collect your personal information to conduct our business and to enable us to deliver and improve our services. We do not, for any reason whatsoever, sell your personal information to any third party or otherwise trade on it.
Our Site primarily uses the following three types of cookies:
- Operationally Necessary cookies These cookies are essential for the operation of our Site. They make it possible for you to browse and use our Site. If you disable these cookies, the Site will not function correctly.
- Performance cookies These cookies gather information about how visitors use the Site and monitor Site performance. For example, performance cookies tell us which pages are popular, monitor traffic to our Site and compile anonymous analytic information. Derby’s affiliates may collect this information on our behalf in order to perform data analytics services for us. Performance cookies can also be used to identify and remedy operational problems with the Site.
- Functionality Cookies These cookies are used to recognize and remember your preferences.
You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however, you may lose any information that enables you to access the Site more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
- Consent by registering/accessing this Site, you accept the cookies policy and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this privacy statement. You may withdraw your consent by sending a written notice to us at admin @ www.derbymen.com
- Derby Clothing Private Limited advises against the use of the communication platform provided on this website for exchange of any confidential, business or politically sensitive information. User is requested to use his or her judgment and exchange of any such information shall be solely at the user’s risk.
Rule 4 of Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules 2011.
Rule 3(1) of Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines), Rules 2011.
- the type of information we collect
- the purpose /use of such information and the required period for retention
- modalities of collection of information
- who shall have access to such information?
- details of third-party agencies if any retaining the information for any outsourced services
- your rights to selective disclosure and editing and erasure of your information
- process of maintaining and storing and reasonable security practices adopted for securing your information
- circumstances of disclosure of information to third parties
- Privacy policies
- Circumstances in which your data can be requested to be deleted
- Section 43A of the Information Technology Act, 2000 (“IT Act”);
- Rule 4 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011 (“SPDI Rules”); and
- Rule 3(1) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011.
- SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
- Security is very important to Us. All security procedures are in place to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of Your User Information. We strive towards maintaining strict physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards to protect Your User Information including your personal information from unauthorized or inappropriate access.
- We follow generally accepted standards to collect, store and protect personal data, including the use of encryption. We retain personal data for as long as it is needed to provide the services you have requested, and thereafter for legal and service purposes. These may include retention periods mandated by legal, contractual, or similar obligations, for resolving, preserving, enforcing, or defending our legal and contractual rights, and needed to maintain adequate and accurate business and financial records or to understand how you access, update, or delete your data etc.
- While this website will take the above reasonable measures to guard against misuse of personal data/information submitted to it by you, this website cannot guarantee that someone will not overcome our security measures, including, without limitation, the security measures implemented on this Website. Therefore, your posting of personal data/ information on this Website constitutes your acceptance of this risk, and by posting of personal data/information, you waive any right to seek legal relief from this website due to any misuse of your information.
- To ensure that your Data receives an adequate level of protection, we have put in place appropriate safeguards and procedures with the third parties we share your Data with. This ensures your Data is treated by those third parties in a way that is consistent with the Data Protection Laws.
- We will comply with all relevant Data Protection legislation in relation to the period for which We retain any User Information.
- Transactions on the website are protected by SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) and Secure Data Encryption using supports strong SHA-2 &256-bit encryption. Any information you enter when transacting with the web store is sent in a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) session and is encrypted to protect you against unintentional disclosure to third parties. Your Credit card and Debit card information is not collected by us nor stored by us. This information will be shared by you at your own risk with the third party independent payment gateway.
- INFORMATION COLLECTED AND METHOD OF COLLECTION
- We collect the following types of information about You, both through offline documentation that You may provide, as well as when You use Our Websites: User Information, Demographic Information, Behavioural Information, and Indirect Information, (each of which have been defined below, and collectively, “Information”).
- We collect Your Information either directly from You through offline documentation and/or the Websites or indirectly by using different technologies.
- USER INFORMATION
- In order to access Our Websites, you may be required to provide Us with information in the nature of Your name, email address, mobile number, date of birth, shirt size, trouser size, physical addresses (collectively, “User Information”).
- We may also collect User Information when You visit any of Our outlets to enquire about, or avail Our Services You agree and acknowledge that such information is only collected for the purposes herein and consent to Our collection thereof.
- DEMOGRAPHIC INFORMATION
- We may collect from You, information which is not unique to You refers to selected population characteristics (“Demographic Information”) including age, gender and current location details.
- BEHAVIORAL INFORMATION
- We may also collect information about how You use the Websites and information about Your mobile device and software including usage statistics, traffic data, Your IP address, browser and operating system type, domain names, access times, locations, and details regarding the parts of the Website that You access (“Behavioural Information”).
- INDIRECT INFORMATION
- Your use of certain third-party services on the Websites also requires Us to collect such information as is considered necessary for that purpose (“Indirect Information”).
- The IT Act and the SPDI Rules regulate the collection, usage, retention and disclosure of personal information, which is defined under the SPDI Rules as any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available to a body corporate, is capable of identifying such person (“Personal Information”).
- The SPDI Rules further define “Sensitive Personal Data or Information” (“SPDI”) of a person as Personal Information about that person relating to:
- financial information such as details of bank accounts, credit cards, debit cards or other payment instruments;
- physical, physiological and mental health condition;
- sexual orientation;
- medical records and history;
- biometric information;
- any detail relating to the above categories, as specified in this paragraph, as provided to the body corporate for providing services; and
- any of the information received under the above categories, as specified in this paragraph, by a body corporate for processing, stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise.
- Some of the Information collected by Us may qualify as Personal Information.
- In the event of a change in the law applicable to data protection in India, You hereby expressly consent to Our continued use, storage, collection and disclosure of Your Information including Personal Information to the fullest extent permitted under such applicable law. We may reach out to You for obtaining additional consents and approvals as required under the amended law and You will be required to comply with such requests. Should You choose to not provide Us with such additional consents and approvals, We may have to discontinue your access to the Website.
- You may choose to not provide Us with or withdraw any or all information included under Personal Information, but in the event that You do so, We may be unable to allow you to access the Websites or otherwise avail services for the provision of which your information is being collected or processed.
We use Your Information for the following purposes:
- To operate and improve the Websites in order to foster a positive user experience and to improve Our business
- Analysing data, tracking trends, building algorithms, creating databases for rating systems, recommendations engines, etc.;
- For non-targeting reasons such as frequency capping, compliance, information reporting or delivery, market research or product development purposes;
- To conduct audits and quality assessment procedures; and
- To analyse the use of Our resources and troubleshooting problems in relation to Our Websites.
In addition to the above, We also use Your Information, including Personal Information, for the following purposes:
- For Our internal operational purpose such as record keeping, accounting and compliance with applicable taxation laws;
- For the purposes of recording information including dates times and locations at which Our Websites have been accessed by using various tracking technologies and thereby improve Our Websites and Your experience by providing You with relevant information based on the above. Your disabling of tracking technologies on the Websites by changing settings on Your smartphone and/or web browser may result in Your inability to use the Website fully or at all;
- For providing You with updates which We believe are relevant for You;
- To let you know about our new products and discounts as and when available
- To respond to any queries that You may have, and to communicate information to You, including notifications of any alerts, any updates to the Websites; and
- To contact You from time to time to record Your valuable feedback on Our Websites, as they currently stand, and/or any potential services that may be offered in the future;
(Collectively, the above constitute “the Purposes”).
- If You wish to opt out of receiving communications such as information regarding the Websites and/or any updates provided by Us, You may do so by emailing Us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURERS:
We disclose Your Information including Personal Information, as the case may be to third parties in the manner specified below:
- Disclosing Your Information including Personal Information to companies and individuals who are acting as our counterparties, consultants and advisors in relation to the Websites for the purpose of streamlining efficient use of the Websites;
- Disclosing Your Information including Personal Information to companies and individuals who are authorised by Us to perform certain functions in relation to the Websites and/or Our business, including Our third party service providers, consultants and professional advisors and insurers;
We may share the User Information with Our affiliates or group companies, so they can provide, improve and communicate with You about their own, or their marketing partners’ products and services.
- We also share aggregated information about You with partners, other Website users, and other third parties for the purpose of improving Our Websites;
- We may transfer Information including Personal Information to third parties, including persons outside India, in furtherance of the above; and
- We may disclose Your Information, including Personal Information, if legally required to do so, pursuant to an order from a governmental entity or in good faith. We will disclose the Information to:
- Conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process;
- Protect Our rights or property;
- Prevent a crime or protect national security; or
- Protect the personal safety of users or the public.
Such third parties may include:
- Any of Our agents, contractors or third party service providers that process or will be processing Your Information, on Our behalf, including but not limited to those which provide administrative or other services to Us such as mailing houses, telecommunication companies, information technology companies and data centres; and
- Third parties, such as service providers, to whom disclosure by Us is for one or more of the Purposes and such third parties would in turn be collecting and processing Your Information including Personal Information for one or more of the Purposes.
- THIRD PARTY LINKS
- The Website may contain links to third party websites and services (“Third Party Services”). We have no control over such Third Party Services, which are provided by persons or companies other than Us. We are not responsible for any collection or disclosure of Your information by such companies or persons thereof.
- Further, We are not liable for any loss or damage which may be incurred by You as a result of the collection and/or disclosure of Your information via Third Party Services. We shall not be liable for any disputes arising from or in connection with such transactions between You and the aforementioned third parties.
- CHANGES TO YOUR INFORMATION
- You may review, correct, update, or change Your Personal Information on the Websites by emailing Us at email@example.com
- You may also request Us to delete Your Personal Information, and We will comply with such requests within a reasonable time, unless We are required to keep certain information for legal purposes.
- Should You choose to delete Your Personal Information, or modify it in a way that is not verifiable by Us, or leads to such Personal Information being incorrect, We will be unable to provide You with access to Our Websites, and such a deletion or modification may be regarded as the user seeking to discontinue access to Our Websites.
- We reserve the right to verify and authenticate Your identity and Your Personal Information in order to ensure accurate delivery of services through the Website.
- Access to, or correction, updating or deletion of Your Personal Information may be denied or limited by Us if it would violate another person’s rights and/or is not otherwise permitted by applicable law.
- RETENTION OF INFORMATION
- i. We will put in place measures such that Your Personal Information, which is in Our possession or under Our control, is destroyed and/or anonymized as soon as it can be reasonably assumed that:
the Purpose for which that Personal Information was collected is no longer being served by the retention of such Personal Information; and retention is no longer necessary for any other reason including applicable law.
- We, however, reserve the right to retain, store and use Your Information including Personal Information collected for the Purpose, whether such Information has been deleted or not. After a period of time, Your data may be anonymized and aggregated, and then may be held by Us as long as necessary for Us to provide Our Services effectively.
- Please note that Your withdrawal of consent to use Your Personal Information may result in Us not being able to provide You with access to the Websites, or terminate any existing relationship that We may have with You.
- INDEMNITY: You agree and undertake to indemnify Us in any suit or dispute by any third party arising out of disclosure of information by You to third parties either through Our Websites or otherwise, and Your use and access of websites, applications and resources of third parties. We assume no liability for any actions of third parties with regard to Your Information or Personal Information which You may have disclosed to such third parties.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION: This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the laws of India. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Chennai.
The User Information resides in Derby Clothing Private Limited’s database for a certain period of time even after the user ceases to use or access the Website and in such cases Derby Clothing Private Limited is not liable for any usage of the User Information after the user ceases to use or access the Website.
The Users agree and acknowledge that User Information collated through the Website could be stored and processed in any other country across the world. The users acknowledge that for effective provision of the Website’s services in respective territories including territories outside India, the User Information may be stored or processed by trusted third parties. Whenever the User Information is shared with trusted third parties in countries outside India, Derby Clothing Private Limited endeavours that the User Information is transferred in accordance with the applicable laws of India.
The user should be aware that the User Information or other data, the user provides to the Website for availing the services or transacting through the Website, could be read, collected, or used by other users or third parties in which case the User Information might be used for sending unsolicited messages or communications, for which Derby Clothing Private Limited is not responsible.
The user agrees and acknowledges Derby Clothing Private Limited’s right to utilize the user’s posts, contents, information and other personal data for the purpose of providing services through the Website. The contents on the Website may contain comments, post and reviews posted by the users which may be public and searchable on the internet in which case the user’s comments, post reviews and information and personal data provided to the Website may be viewed by other users and Derby Clothing Private Limited cannot guarantee that other users or third parties have not made copies of or used the ideas and information that the user has shared on the Website.
- GRIEVANCE OFFICER AND CONTACT INFORMATION: In accordance with the IT Act and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Chief Financial Officer, Derby Clothing Pvt. Ltd.
You may write to him at the following address:
Email him/her at firstname.lastname@example.org
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: The Trademarks/Copyrights used on the Website are the registered and unregistered marks owned/licensed by Derby Clothing Private Limited Clothing Pvt. Ltd. and are its exclusive Intellectual Property Right protected under the Laws of India.
You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the Website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only.
You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.